New Hampshire Pro Hac Vice Counsel & Admission Rules

New Hampshire Pro Hac Vice Admission Rules & Lawyers

Pro Hac Vice New Hampshire

Federal Districts


Is there a fee


What documents do I need?

To apply for admission pro hac vice, you will need a Verified Application for Admission Pro Hac Vice and Order Granting Admission.

How do I apply?

Your application should be submitted in the case in which you wish to appear.

Is local counsel required

Yes. An attorney permitted to practice pro hac vice in a particular case shall at all times remain associated in the case with a member of the bar of this district upon whom all process, notices, and other papers shall be served, who shall sign all filings submitted to the court, and whose attendance is required at all proceedings unless excused by the court.